7 Reasons to Clear Out Your Clutter!

Organizing Tip #26 for our Get Organized Month!

Sometimes we need to justify and reason with ourselves why we should begin a de-cluttering project. We absolutely want to be certain it makes sense and good sense at that.

Well here are 7 reasons that might help you get started and propel you into action:

1. You will decrease stress – A survey done by Rubbermaid stated that 42% of homeowners have more anxiety when their homes were unorganized and cluttered. Additionally, the Huffington Post’s survey said that 84% of Americans worry that their homes are not organized or clean.
2. You will save money – A study done by UCLA said that half of the families studied had a 2nd refrigerator to stash more food. They felt they needed to “stock up.”
3. You will make room for your car – Again UCLA studied families and said that only 25% of those families were using their garage for the storing of their vehicles. The other 75% had too much clutter to fit the car.
4. You will give yourself more time – According to NAPO, the average American spends one year of their life looking for lost or misplaced items.
5. You can sell your home for more money – Planning on putting your home on the market? Survey done by HomeGain.com said that the investment put into de-cluttering and staging your home will give you a 403% Return on Investment.
6. You can increase your credit score – This one is easy … because bills will be paid on time.
7. Your allergies might decrease – Less clutter, less dust. Clients that are overwhelmed with clutter have a tremendous amount of dust. I guess they just don’t find the need to dust clutter.

Hope these reasons give you the motivation to begin and the determination to complete your de-cluttering projects. If you are having a hard time getting started, hire a Professional Organizer. We love to help!

Your Organizing Expert …. Believing in You!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twenty − 18 =

What Everyone Ought to Know About Reducing Stress...Ten Easy Tips FREE!

What Everyone Ought to Know About Reducing Stress...Ten Easy Tips FREE!

Plus a free BONUS:

7 Day Meal Plan for Stress & Anxiety Support!

You have Successfully Subscribed!