Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be in a “Life Transition.” Never did I believe that it would be so painful. Never did I believe my dream would shatter before my eyes. It was painful, frightening, frustrating, abusive, confusing, depressing, saddening … and the list goes on. It was something I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
But we all go through “Life Transitions.” Life has seasons and sometimes those seasons are good and sometimes those seasons are difficult.
But even if some transitions can be joyful like getting a new job, getting married or having a baby, doesn’t mean there are not struggles along the way and that the path could get cloudy.
When we are in difficult season, we can feel stuck and paralyzed. But that does not have to be the case.
Know that whatever season you are in, you can take the good and make it better. Or you can take the difficult and make it different. You are the driver of your destiny and when you partner with God, YOU CANNOT FAIL!
Are you experiencing a Life Transition?
Is it overwhelming you, bringing you down?
Is it your 2 am problem?
My heart is to walk alongside you, encourage you and support you in your life transition …
Whether it’s a divorce, a move, a new career or just a life change, I can give you the support you need to make the transition that much smoother.
What will I help you accomplish?
- Help you evaluate where you currently are in your life
- Help you re-calibrate your GPS
- Help you determine what is not working for you
- Help you look at your past and see how it got you to where you are today (if appropriate)
- Help you look at the good from your past
- Help you not just become a survivor but become one that thrives
- Help you reach your goals
- Help you become your best self
- Help you fall in love with your life
- Help you live on purpose and with purpose
- Help you strengthen and develop your spiritual life; if that is something you desire.
- Help you look at what you are eating to see if there could be health implications such as anxiety and depression
Why do you need a Life Transition/Divorce Coach?
- Sometimes we need support, love and encouragement.
- Sometimes we need guidance, wisdom and fresh new ideas.
- Sometimes we need someone to help us take charge of our life.
- Sometimes we need someone to awaken what is in us to bring that change.
What does Coaching with me look like?
- Weekly 50 minutes session (via phone, FaceTime, Skype, Zoom) over a cup of tea
- Weekly Recap of session
- Unlimited email/text communication
- Guidance, recommendations and strategies given
- Commitment of 3 months or 6-months
I will never:
- Judge you
- Be critical of you and the steps you are taking … as small as they can be at times
- Force or shame you to makes changes
Let me help revive you back to a life you truly enjoy. One that you wake up each morning looking forward to living.
Contact me for a Schedule 30-Minute Discovery Call
What Others Say …
“Regina Sanchez is by far one of the most influential people I have encountered in my life. From helping me organize and move to life coaching sessions on getting my life on a better track, she has been supportive, encouraging, and non judgemental which has made my process one of self loving rather than self loathing.” Leslie Horne-Seifert