Keep Your Home Safe!  No Plug-Ins, Scented Candles, or Disinfectant Sprays!

When trying to build our Immune System, there is an area we might forgot to pay attention to, and that area is what we are releasing in our home environment.  If you use Plug-Ins or burn Yankee or scented Candles, or spray with disinfectant sprays, you might want to rethink doing this in your home.  There are better, safer, and more healthy ways.

Join me in understanding how “Plug-Ins, Scented Candles or Disinfectant Sprays can be toxic to your home environment.  The chemicals in these products can wreak havoc on your hormones, your brain health, cause allergies or weaken your Immune System.

Watch my video by clicking here!


Your Spiritual Life & Health Coach … believing in you!

Purchase my new book   “Can I Have Your Heart … Daddy?”