These handy organizers can be found at a number of different stores. Just to name a few.
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Container Store
- Pottery Barn Teen
- Handy Laundry
These handy organizers are marketed usually for shoes. By all means they work great for shoes but there are many other uses for this organizer. Here are a few:
- Bathroom – extra toilet paper
- Bathroom – over the counter meds
- Bathroom – toiletries
- Bedroom – jewelry
- Bedroom – silk scarves
- Bedroom door – shoes
- Camping Trip – store small items needed
- Children’s playroom – craft items
- Coat closet – hats, gloves, scarves & mittens
- Craft room – small scraps of paper from scrapbooking
- Family room – magazines to be read
- Family room – yarn for knitting/crocheting
- Garage – cans of spray paint
- Garage – gardening tools
- Guest bedroom – their personal items
- Kids bedroom – small stuffed animals and toys
- Kids bedroom – Barbie dolls
- Kids bedroom – Matchbox cars
- Kitchen pantry – baking items, spices,
- Kitchen pantry – kids plastic cups
- Kitchen pantry – small kitchen accessories
- Kitchen pantry – snacks
- Laundry room – cleaning products
- Office — office supplies
- Sewing room – thread
- Utility room – tools
It is a simple cost effective organizer that can be purchased from $9.99 – $29.99 and can save you a lot of space and helps to clean up items off the floor.
Take the arduous job of organizing and make it fun. Get creative in how you store your items.
You’ll be happy to begin to see your home (room by room) being transformed into a place of peace and beauty.
Do you have other ways you have utilized this organizing product? Share with us in the comments below.
As always, when those DIY organizing projects get overwhelming, consider hiring a Professional Organizer. Sometimes it’s only one visit that you need to help propel you into action.
Your Health, Wellness and Organizing Expert … Believing in You!