“Life is beautiful. Remember it. Cherish it. Share it.”
Where are your photos?
- Are they in boxes in the attic or basement?
- Are they in magnetic albums that are beginning to yellow?
- Are they still on your camera or phone?
- Are you thinking Facebook is a great place to store photos?
- Are you overwhelmed with inherited boxes of photos?
- Are you thinking you would like to digitize your media to pass on to family members?
- Are you needing help backing up your photos?
Well I am here to help. As a Certified Photo and Home Movie Organizer, I can help with your photo and home movie needs.
Don’t take the chance of loosing these precious memories. Because what could be more important in a family than memories!
- Digital and Paper Photo Organization
- White Glove Photo Scanning
- Album Design and Creation (Both digital and Scrapbook)
- Education on Photo Organizing Basics
- Legacy Creation – Don’t leave this earth as an “Empty Dish” but as a “Shade Tree”
Some interesting facts:
- Majority of US Households own a digital camera
- 86% of all digital images never leave the camera
- According to estimates from InfoTrends, people will take a 100 billion more photos in 2017 than they did in 2016.
- 2 Trillion images were forecasted to saved in 2017
- On New Year’s day 2011, 750 million photos were uploaded to Facebook and in 2018 there are 300 million photos uploaded to Facebook PER DAY
- Photos are vulnerable to hard drive crashes and outdated technology
- Time is destroying home movies and video tapes such as VHS and Super 8
- Every 2 minutes today, we snap as many photos as the whole of humanity took in the 1800’s.
- Smartphones are replacing digital cameras for the average person.
Contact me now and I will get your photos back to order and help you keep those memories alive! Call me at 860-874-8515 or email me at info@ReginaSanchez.com
Here’s what others have to say …
It was a pleasure, not to mention a great relief, to work with Regina Sanchez. She expertly guided me in organizing 30 years worth of photos which were previously kept haphazardly in 2 extra large bins. Regina organized the pics by year, and/or event and then stored them in beautiful, displayable photo boxes. It is such a relief to have a job I’ve neglected for so long finally done. Working with Regina was pleasant and efficient.
I have been carrying with me, over 3 moves and 30 years, a very large Rubbermaid bin of family photos. I never seemed to have the time or initiative to organize them and they just sat in the bin, kind of forgotten, except for nagging guilt to do something about it. Enter Regina Sanchez! To say I couldn’t (or wouldn’t) have done it without her is an understatement. The photos are now organized, protected, and identified in two large, lovely photo boxes. We’re talking about 4500 pictures neatly arranged in a way that makes sense! It’s an emotional journey, reviewing 30 years of love and fun times, but remembering those who’ve passed and difficult times as well. I couldn’t have asked for a better partner in this task. Somehow Regina is extremely supportive while remaining focused and efficient. It is truly a relief and weight off my shoulders that I can pass these photos down to my children in a way that shows the care, patience, and beauty deserved. Thank you Regina, in my estimation you were a Godsend.
Maria Vairo, Torrington, CT
“We are so grateful to you for assisting my dad with his dining room table full of years of photos and stuff. He looked forward to your visits and kept telling us you were wonderful. We know that, because you were patient and listened to his stories.
Now he can go thru what you helped him assemble and spend good times remembering the history of the photos themselves … and your wonderful ability to listen to his stories while everything was being organized. Thank you.”
SNS Simsbury, CT
“Regina did an excellent job helping me organize my photos. She was very non-judgmental about what to keep or toss.”
Jan B. Middletown, CT
Photo Organization Packages
Please call for Prices
Phone Consult – No Charge
Do It Yourself Home Organizing Tool Kit
Home Assessment Package (Do It Yourself with Full report)
Half Day Package (up to 4 hours)
Call for prices on scanning, media transfers, photo books, slide shows, archival products and photo sharing.
If you refer someone to Regina Sanchez, Professional Organizer, and referral has paid for first appointment, you will receive a $25 Gift Card. (Minimum of 4 hours must be booked).