- In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until brown and crisp, about 7 minutes. Remove the bacon bits and set aside. Leave the bacon fat in the pot.
- Add the leek, celery, and carrot and cook uncovered until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add the cremini and shiitake mushrooms; cook uncovered until reduced in size by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, tarragon, thyme, ad salt and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add broth and coconut aminos, Scrap the bottom of the pot to loosen any bits of vegetables, and the bring the soup to a boil on high heat. Reduce to medium-high heat, add oyster mushrooms, and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Turn of the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with the bacon bits and microgreens.
Keeps well in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.