Does the thought of making a transition to a new residence seem stressful and overwhelming for you or your parents? Are your parents in one State and you are in another and the thought of navigating them to their new home almost pushes you over the edge and feels impossible? Well I’m here to relieve those stresses and bring peace back into your lives.
And my promise to you!
I will care for your parent(s) as if they were my own!
Let me help:
- Navigate through the years of items in your home to help determine what should be kept and what should be given away. (Note: I never tell anyone they must throw items away. I help them make the decision if keeping the item(s) would get them to their desired goal)
- Arrange for items that will be donated to either be picked up or delivered accordingly.
- Stage your home to prepare for Sale.
- Refer a Realtor who knows what they are doing and will move the sale.
- Refer moving companies, packers.
- Supervise Move Day.
- Arrange storage of items not moving to new residence but want to be kept.
- Unpack and set up new home; remove all packing materials/boxes.
- Set up lamps, clocks, hang pictures, fill refrigerator.
- Sort through years of memories (paper, movies, etc.).
- Work with you or your parent to create their Legacy and “Tell Their Story.”
I will work tenderly with you or your family member to enable a smooth transition to their new, safe home environment.
Contact me now and I will bring peace, safety and excitement as this transition begins to unfold. Call me at 860-874-8515 or email me at info@ReginaSanchez.com
Regina was invaluable to me as I cleaned out my parent’s house of 55 years. She helped me plan the best approach; guided me when it felt overwhelming to me; worked side-by-side with me; and coordinated other services like an auction, junk pick-up, paint disposal, shredding, etc. And she did it all with an unflappable disposition and cheerful reassurances. I am indebted to her.
— Julie Ogden, Simsbury
Regina’s de-cluttering presentation to a group of my clients was a huge hit, everyone loved it! The information she shared was invaluable, and the compassion she has for her own clients is clearly evident. I’m always very happy to recommend her services.
Nancy B. Fellinger, CFP®
Regina did an excellent job on my Mother’s apartment move!
Susan, West Hartford
Thank you so much for your efforts in getting my parents’ relocated. I appreciate your understanding. You are a professional, talented and perceptive to the needs of those you are working with. I will continue to confidently refer business your way.
Regina, you are the ultimate professional! Organized, prompt, caring and gentle at a difficult transitional time. You are exceptional. I was more than pleased! You are the best.
Marion V. Gillotti, West Hartford
Rightsizing Seniors Packages
Please call for Prices
Phone Consult – No Charge
Do It Yourself Home Organizing Tool Kit
Home Assessment Package (Do It Yourself with Full report)
Half Day Package (up to 4 hours)