It has been a difficult year and a half for many with the perpetuating and marketing of fear regarding the Covid Virus. What saddened me greatly was that we never heard on the news or by Government officials what could be done to heal from the virus or help us prevent from getting it. In my world of health and wellness, there were many doctors coming forth telling us how they were successfully treating their Covid patients. Sadly, they were silenced, but that is not the point of my Blog post or email.
As the Government is now threatening to go door to door marketing the gene therapy injection, what might be a better approach and a different Public Health Policy? What if they released to us how to build our immune systems? What if the public could attend workshops that taught people on how to build their immune system and live a healthy lifestyle?
God created our bodies magnificently. He designed our bodies to heal itself … given the proper nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle. He did not design our body to need a chemical to heal it. Not to say there are not medications that have been lifesaving to people. But that should just be a temporary fix. Getting to the root of the medical issue should be the goal and focus of our attention and efforts.
This virus has a 99.8% recovery rate (higher recovery in children), and most deaths sadly were those 80 years and older with 2.6 co-morbidity issues. Therapeutics have been used by doctors all over the world with 100% success. But that information has been kept from most of us. Only those in the health and wellness arena were kept abreast of this information. The media and Government organizations did not talk about it.
What if we stopped instilling fear in everyone and we turned around and educated everyone on what they can do to build up their immune system so their own body can fight this virus or any other virus that shall arise in the future? Why is that not being discussed?
So, what can you do to build your immune system?
- Remove all chemical products you are putting on your body.
- Remove all chemical cleaning products that you are cleaning your home with.
- Track your sleep patterns for a few weeks to ensure you are getting at least 7-9 hours of restful/restorative sleep. Meaning when you wake up in the morning you feel refreshed and don’t require caffeine to get your day started.
- Be active whether that means walking at least 3-4 times a week or incorporating an exercise plan into your week.
- If you smoke, STOP! Nothing more needs to be said here.
- Do you enjoy alcohol daily or frequently? Consider cutting back on your daily/weekly intake.
- Wash your hands throughout the day and PLEASE don’t use hand sanitizers. Use just plain old soap and water. Hand sanitizers are full of chemicals.
- Have your Vitamin D3 level checked to see if you are low and should supplement to get your levels higher. It is said that most people are deficient in Vitamin D3, and this is one of the issues they found in those who had Covid. They had very low Vitamin D3 levels.
- Consider adding Zinc. You can supplement it or get it in lean protein, poultry, and fish.
- Heal your gut. This could take a whole writing in and of itself. But understand what happens in your gut will determine your health (physically and emotionally).
These 10 Tips can help get you started in building a healthy and robust immune system. Having a strong immune system will help fight off whatever might be trying to attack your body. Trust what God has created in you. He’s the perfect physician and the most creative creator.
Do you feel confused about the changes you should make to build your immune system? Know that we are bio-individuals and what may work for me may not work for you. What may affect me may not affect you. Learning to listen to your body and understanding your body is key to getting your health on track.
Let’s set up a free Discovery Call to help you get started and understand how I might be able to help you. Free Discovery Call here.
Your Spiritual Life and Health Coach … believing in you!