1. In a small pot, over low heat, add the almond butter and honey, stirring until well-combined but are not hot (this should happen quickly).
2. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour the warm almond butter mixture atop, stirring until well-incorporated.
5. In an 8x8 baking dish, greased with coconut oil, dump, pack and flatten the mixture using your hands.
6. Cover and refrigerate until firm (about an hour).
7. Slide into bars or squares.
NOTE: You could add 1 scoop of peanut butter bone broth powder