- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chai seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats regular oats pulsed a few times in food processor
- 1-2 drops peppermind essential oil optional
- Bring to a boil the coconut oil, butter, honey, sugar and cacao powder.
- Stir constantly and cook for about 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add and mix in vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Quickly spoon onto a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Place in the freezer till hardened.
- Store in fridge.
- Try not to eat them all at once!