- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-4 drops Lemon Essential Oil I use doTerra
1. Add the frozen berries, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla to a blender or food processor. Blend for 2 - 3 minutes, or until creamy.
2. Add lemon essential oil, and pulse the blender briefly to combine.
3. Transfer the mixture to an airtight container, and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
4. Remove from the freezer and allow the frozen yogurt to soften for a few minutes before serving.
NOTE: You can also stir in some crushed berries after blending for an extra fruity flavor and texture.
The frozen yogurt can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is a little tart, you can always add a little more honey until it tastes good to you.